Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compliments to Pureskillz.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

Compliments to Pureskillz. Empty
PostSubject: Compliments to Pureskillz.   Compliments to Pureskillz. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 am

I was thinking about giving some Compliments to Members, So I decided to talk about Pureskillz.

Mat, you're not like some 11 years old boy, you look like way more older! I mean, for your age, you're Grammar is really perfect. Like, You're 11 and you spell very well... That's incridible... You're not like some 10-13 years old guys that are spelling fucking wrong. For exemple; Hey u how r u? i want 2 talk 2 u!! Nuubb, fuk uuu!!@1@!!@!@ Like fuck... Alot of peoples hate's that... (No Offense On This)

Lol, You're a good Pker also, you have like what? 200 pts? For a 11 years old? That's fucking nice, and I gotta agree, you're way more better then me in Pking. Very Happy You respect every one and you never diss anyone. This make's you a Complete Mature Young Boy! Keep on doing this! Wink

- Mod Patrick aka HeatleyBoy15
Back to top Go down
Pureskillz
Masta Member!
Masta Member!
Pureskillz

PostSubject: Re: Compliments to Pureskillz.   Compliments to Pureskillz. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
becky
Pimp
Pimp
becky

PostSubject: Re: Compliments to Pureskillz.   Compliments to Pureskillz. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm

yeh pureskill your a pretty cool guy lol

200 pkpoints Shocked i only got like 80 but i dnt pk often lol
Back to top Go down
adam
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
adam

PostSubject: Re: Compliments to Pureskillz.   Compliments to Pureskillz. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:52 am

lol 200 pk points... gf i got 560 or somfing and.. ye ur smart cookie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliments to Pureskillz.   Compliments to Pureskillz. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compliments to Pureskillz.
Page 1 of 1