Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?

Go down 
5 posters

Should The Skill Sumonning Be Trainable?
Yes
Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_vote_lcap43%Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_vote_lcap57%Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Pureskillz
Masta Member!
Masta Member!
Pureskillz

Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? Empty
PostSubject: Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Shall SUmonning Be Trainable?

If yes - Why?.

If No - Why?
Back to top Go down
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 am

I voted for No, Reasons are above...

Summoning, Hunting & Construction are 3 Skills that are ONLY trainable on 503+ Servers. Wich Summoning is on it. The only RSPS that had one of these skills trainable on a 307 Server, was FrugooScape.

So, yeah...
Back to top Go down
slipknot4060
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: umm no   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 am

i say no...b/c ... they are no help on servers... people play servers to pk..not to summon they can do that on real runescape if they want to do it bad enough lol
Back to top Go down
Rise Against
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 pm

I vote no, along the same lines as with slipknot, people can go play rs if they want to summon stuff, and heatleyboy, frugooscape kicked ass!
Back to top Go down
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

Rise Against wrote:
I vote no, along the same lines as with slipknot, people can go play rs if they want to summon stuff, and heatleyboy, frugooscape kicked ass!

You've played FS? Surprised

I'm currently a Veteran on the Forums, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rise Against
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 am

I did b4 jagex shut it down for copyright shit.
Back to top Go down
SouphBoy
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
SouphBoy

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm

This Kinda pointless For one making a New skill to more from nothing is goin to take a while then you have to make the Skillcape Model then effect and others... the xp rate ect I voted No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?   Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll #1 Should summoning be a trainable Skill?
Page 1 of 1