Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If there was a new npc....

Go down 
+3
HeatleyBoy15
becky
adam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
adam
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
adam

If there was a new npc.... Empty
PostSubject: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 am

hey guys just an open discusion about "What if ther was new npc..?

k so i was wondering IF we had say... the npc from rs "tortured soul" what would it drop and so on

and also maby you could make a mingame in with this.. just an idea

its like getting fire cape, you enter a room and waves a of npc come at u eg.. first room is a green dragon. then 2nd kbd ,3rd corp beast,4th choas element, and last tortued soul and the main objective is to kill the tortued soul to collect a like "idol" (like a pharo spectre etc.) and that "idol" can be sold to shops for 1b or... have to option to smash idol and a random item comes from this idol the item can be a bronze scimmy or could be a party hat..

btw just wondering and suggestion or feedback plz post =]
Back to top Go down
becky
Pimp
Pimp
becky

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:33 pm

good idea but it going to be to easy and rich they will get bored thats why u got to make it less money like 250mil lol

or make the boss really hard to beat (which takes a certain amount of people to kill it)
Back to top Go down
adam
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
adam

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:37 pm

becky wrote:
good idea but it going to be to easy and rich they will get bored thats why u got to make it less money like 250mil lol

or make the boss really hard to beat (which takes a certain amount of people to kill it)

yeh, but sometimes hard bosses are too hard, eg. they have like 5k hp and it takes an hour to kill,

but also yer dumb th cash down a bit and make a option to do solo ,or with team kinda like pest control,
Back to top Go down
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 pm

It would take alot of coding, also...
Back to top Go down
SouphBoy
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
SouphBoy

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 am

HeatleyBoy15 wrote:
It would take alot of coding, also...

Yeah it Kinda would But Benes = Pro xD
Back to top Go down
X v L

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 am

i like the idea o.o

but yeah thats alot of coding still.
Back to top Go down
klutz
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
klutz

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:15 am

i think it would take atleast 1week-6months depending on bens scedule
Back to top Go down
adam
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
adam

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 am

really waow it would take that long??? i think we should just ditch that idea then :S
Back to top Go down
SouphBoy
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
SouphBoy

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:15 am

LMFAO 6months LMFAO

It takes No time to Make Npc

Maybe a week tops
Back to top Go down
Pureskillz
Masta Member!
Masta Member!
Pureskillz

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 am

LOL YEAH, maybe 1 week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If there was a new npc....   If there was a new npc.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If there was a new npc....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers! :: Main Forum -- (( ForSaken-Isle )) :: Disscussion-
Jump to: