Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pureskillz
Masta Member!
Masta Member!
Pureskillz

--------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]   --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:26 am

Nice Mod Aplication! Smile
Back to top Go down
adam
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
adam

PostSubject: Re: --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]   --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 am

CLOSED JUST GOT IT =[]
Back to top Go down
X v L

PostSubject: Re: --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]   --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:04 am

good luck doood xD
Back to top Go down
SouphBoy
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
SouphBoy

PostSubject: Re: --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]   --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 am

Good Luck Son Wink
Back to top Go down
adam
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
adam

PostSubject: --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]   --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 am

Why Do You Want To Be A Mod? ? I want to be mod for forsaken isle becuase im sick of the rule breakers, i also want to be mod becuase i like to know people and have some social fun. and last i find problems with server and kindly adress it to OWNER,(ben) also i have told ben about a dupe method and go him to fix it Very Happy
-Have You Ever Been A Mod Before? Yes i have been mod on 3 servers and admin on this server,(duirng beta though) the only reason im not moderating on thouse other servers is becuase they went down and i did not buy my mod status i earned it
-Will You Respect Others? Yes i will respect others becuase respect is the biggest thing you can do, you dont want people hating on you.
-What Do You Do If Someone Xlogs? If somene xlogs i will wait until they are logged in explain to them that they broke the rule then depending on response from the player it will be a warning, or jail
-What Do You Do If Someone Glitches? if someone glitches i will tell them to immedatily stop it if they do not jail.
-Is Pjing Alloud? (If You Get It Wrong, Change It) yes pjing is allowed but i do belive its incredibly nooby
-Will You Be Friendly To Other Staff? yes i will be friendly, of corse i will just need to respect them.
-Does The Other Staff Like You? i hope so ben..
-What Do You Say If Someone Says "Can You Show Me What Jail/Modzone Looks Like?" i will say to them to see jail teleport to falador then i would walk them down to jail, and modzone i would ask the player to take off items and i would walk them to the modzone.

-------------- IF THERE IS A VOTE LINK PLEASE SEND TO ME-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]   --------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--------ADAMS----- MOD APPEAL .ps i was on the beta =]
Page 1 of 1