Share | 

mod app best ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cool guy
Greeny
Greeny

PostSubject: Re: mod app best ever   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:13 am

i didd...... just cause u got girl pick doesnt mean ur boss i did if u actually read my aplication i dodnt restate o-o idc im not gonna rrestate and little question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky
Pimp
Pimp

PostSubject: Re: mod app best ever   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:21 pm

you need to use the template....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cool guy
Greeny
Greeny

PostSubject: mod app best ever   Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:01 am

i wan to be mod because i beleive i can help this server alot mean its bad im saying like i probably
will be alud to donate 5$ and probably help find some new areas for like monsters or sometin.
yes i have been a mod on 3 severs.
yes i do respect all players and never curse and new get angry at other players.
if somone xlogs i ask them to stop nicely and if they dont i would beleive i tell u once u log on or i need to ask u here if i bann them or mute them thats only one im not sure about soz.
if someone glitches i ask them to stop like xlogging then i ask u wat to do next.
no i dont beleive pjing is fair pking but idk if u do so plz get me up to date on that thank you.
yes i will respect and be as friendly as possible to other staff .
well idk if the other staff likes me but i will try my best to make them like me and respect me just as much as i will do to them.
if they ask me wat does jail or staffzone look like i tell them sorry dude m\but i cant send u to jail for no reason and for staffzone i will say its on for staff and if they start cursing i will mute them. or if they spamm. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod app best ever   

Back to top Go down

mod app best ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers! :: Main Forum -- (( ForSaken-Isle )) :: Mod Appeal-
Jump to: