Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod apeal for Paladine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L0lx
Masta Member!
Masta Member!

Mod apeal for Paladine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Rise Against wrote:
paladine wrote:
well just a heads up i did not spam the forums ... if you look they are all legit posts and the only spam i did was in the damn spam section rofl. as for being full on mods NON of the mods are ever on i am on every day ........... i think that maybe with new mods that actually play .... maybe just maybe... we can revive this server and make it more popular .. cause right now your lucky if you run into one person...

Maybe they're not on all day everyday because they have school or i dunno, maybe... a life?

yeah, I have school and a life...I log in at least once a day and theres never anyone one, maybe one more person at most...I don't like playing when theres no one else to play with.
Back to top Go down
Rise Against
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:25 pm

paladine wrote:
well just a heads up i did not spam the forums ... if you look they are all legit posts and the only spam i did was in the damn spam section rofl. as for being full on mods NON of the mods are ever on i am on every day ........... i think that maybe with new mods that actually play .... maybe just maybe... we can revive this server and make it more popular .. cause right now your lucky if you run into one person...

Maybe they're not on all day everyday because they have school or i dunno, maybe... a life?
Back to top Go down
paladine

PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Rise Against
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 am

You spammed the fuck out of the forums and I've never seen you in-game. And were full on mods.
Back to top Go down
slipknot4060
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: ahaha....   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 pm

if i don't get it you won't get it :\
Back to top Go down
X v L

PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 pm

good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
paladine

PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm

beaty gi wrote:
lol..it's not a good mod apeal you need more something to say.

no need to be angry about your being caught

Mod apeal for Paladine 005310
Back to top Go down
beaty gi

PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 pm

lol..it's not a good mod apeal you need more something to say.
Back to top Go down
paladine

PostSubject: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Name: Kayla
ingame::paladine
mod experience:: i have been mod on many servers im helpful and kind and i don't spam commands.
About me:: My name is Kayla. i am 18 years old. although i am new to these forums, because the link to the forums , i have been playing on your server for some time. i have been playing runescape for 6 -7 years no since classic. And i know alot about the game. i feel i can be a big asset when recruiting new players. and i can be a role model for mods. and i also may note that i lack the immature attitude that most runescape players have. if there are any other criteria i must meet let me know.

-Will You Respect Others? of course but i feel that respect is earned and is a powerful thing
-What Do You Do If Someone Xlogs? warn the mthat xlogging is bad, on second offense kick them, after that jail, if proceeds ban
-What Do You Do If Someone Glitches? 1.warning 2.jail 3. kick /ban
-Is Pjing Allowed? (If You Get It Wrong, Change It) yes pjing is aloud although it is frowned upon in the pking community.
-Will You Be Friendly To Other Staff? Yes i am always friendly and helpful as well as understanding. =]
-Does The Other Staff Like You? i think so ! hehe i have to get to know most better hehe 5 ppl on line a time its hard to find every1
-What Do You Say If Someone Says "Can You Show Me What Jail/Modzone Looks Like?" tele them there with me until they are satisfied than tele them home =]
Yours Truly,

Kayla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod apeal for Paladine   Mod apeal for Paladine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod apeal for Paladine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers! :: Main Forum -- (( ForSaken-Isle )) :: Mod Appeal-
Jump to: