Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D   Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 pm

You were Mod on RS, Jessica? Now, That's pretty awesome! Very Happy

Anywase, Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
purple
Greeny
Greeny

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D   Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:45 pm

gl jessica great application... hope you get it =D
Back to top Go down
slipknot4060
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D   Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:42 am

-Why Do You Want To Be A Mod?

Well, i want to be a mod because as a pker i catch alot of abusers and i'm on the server alot so i would be there to catch and handle the situations Very Happy

-Have You Ever Been A Mod Before? (Dont List The Servers)

Yes, i was mod on real runescape

-Will You Respect Others?

Yes, i will respect all staff and members without thinking otherwise

-What Do You Do If Someone Xlogs?

When they come back from xlogging i'll tell them of their wrong doings and warm them of the results if it happens again if they continue to do it i will tell ben and jail if it gets bad enough.

-What Do You Do If Someone Glitches?

tell them that its not allowed and they shouldn't do it if they continue to do it jail and inform ben of their actions

-Is Pjing Alloud? (If You Get It Wrong, Change It)

Yes, pjing is allowed on the other hand multi pking while the person getting pjed is not in multi is not...

-Will You Be Friendly To Other Staff?

Yes, i will give them the upmost respect and do what they ask of me and have no questions asked (ben is gonna take that dirty lol)

-Does The Other Staff Like You?

umm, i hope so me and ben talk along with coen all the mods like me Very Happy (becky, topshit, l0lx, etc)

-What Do You Say If Someone Says "Can You Show Me What Jail/Modzone Looks Like?

No, i'm not going to show you the jail/modzone because jail is not for people to just go and sit its a time out for glitchers and others and modzone is for mods and admins only get mod or admin then you can go and see it yourself Very Happy

thank you for reading all of this Surprised and i hope i get it Smile sincerly slipknot4060 :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D   Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slipknot4060's mod apply! :D
Page 1 of 1