Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.

Go down 
+2
Xyience
HeatleyBoy15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. Empty
PostSubject: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Welcome to my Guide for RS Bot! Since I posted a little resume of it for My Friend, I decided to explain it fully on a Guide!

This Guide Will Explain Those Steps :
- Getting JDK
- Downlaod RS Bot
- Make It Working

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 1 :
Before downloading RS BOT, You need JDK. I downlaod the newet version of it. (Wich is this one : JDK 6 Update 14 with JavaFX SDK) JDK may get downloaded at this following link : http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

STEP 2 :
After downloading JDK, You need RS BOT. The website of RS BOT is : www.rsbot.org.
But, The best Bot you can have is the RS BOT 554.8 Wich is downloadable at : http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1144865#post1144865
Extract it to where you want. (Desktop is the best place) And start playing!

STEP 3 :
When you have opened RS BOT, Go to : Edit and then Account. Enter a valid RuneScape Username & Password and press Okay. To start Boting, you will need to chose a Script. If you go on : File and then Run Script, you may chose a varity of Scripts that are already Compiled into RS Bot. Chose the one you want and press OK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go, the bot will work perfectly for you! I hope this helped you! +Rep if it did! Very Happy

- Patrick

RECENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :

Anonymous Question : When you download it where is it saved at? Because I want to uninstall it then reinstall it.
My Answer : It saves where you asked to download it. But if you want to Uninstall it, Delete the RS BOT Folder and all that. Then reinstall it.
Back to top Go down
Xyience
Noob
Noob
Xyience

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:47 am

Hm, Bots r bad o.O I got banned multiple times Very Happy
What kind of scripts does it have :O.
Back to top Go down
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Xyience wrote:

All you gotta do is train a little bit on the other skills are you won't get banned. Very Happy

And there's all sort of Scripts. For each skills.
Back to top Go down
adam
1337 Member!
1337 Member!
adam

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

i found out the only reason they catch you is becuase your playing time goes up. and they recored and compare with previous playing sessions. so if you want to start botting for 24hours striaght you have to slowly get the hours up eg.

day 1 usaully play tym 3 hours.
day 2 bot 4 hours
day 3 bot 5.5hours
day 4 bot 7 hours
day 5 bot 10 hours
day 6 bot 1 hour
day 7 bot 11hours

and so on alwasy on one day have a relax day...were you dont bot or if you do a short time
Back to top Go down
SouphBoy
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
SouphBoy

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 am

HeatleyBoy15 wrote:
Xyience wrote:

All you gotta do is train a little bit on the other skills are you won't get banned. Very Happy

And there's all sort of Scripts. For each skills.

L For one It's a Bot it's Not allow in Rs and there is No bot That is 100% Ban friend My Friend Got he's account banned With rsbot and if you didn't Read the Post On rsbot it will tell you the risk and all that Cool

Souph Point for souph

0 for Hearleyboy15 Razz
Back to top Go down
SouphBoy
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
SouphBoy

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 am

HeatleyBoy15 wrote:
Welcome to my Guide for RS Bot! Since I posted a little resume of it for My Friend, I decided to explain it fully on a Guide!

This Guide Will Explain Those Steps :
- Getting JDK
- Downlaod RS Bot
- Make It Working

STEP 1 :
Before downloading RS BOT, You need JDK. I downlaod the newet version of it. (Wich is this one : JDK 6 Update 14 with JavaFX SDK) JDK may get downloaded at this following link : http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

STEP 2 :
After downloading JDK, You need RS BOT. The website of RS BOT is : www.rsbot.org.
But, The best Bot you can have is the RS BOT 554.8 Wich is downloadable at : http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1144865#post1144865
Extract it to where you want. (Desktop is the best place) And start playing!

STEP 3 :
When you have opened RS BOT, Go to : Edit and then Account. Enter a valid RuneScape Username & Password and press Okay. To start Boting, you will need to chose a Script. If you go on : File and then Run Script, you may chose a varity of Scripts that are already Compiled into RS Bot. Chose the one you want and press OK.

There you go, the bot will work perfectly for you! I hope this helped you! +Rep if it did! Very Happy

- Patrick

RECENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :

Anonymous Question : When you download it where is it saved at? Because I want to uninstall it then reinstall it.
My Answer : It saves where you asked to download it. But if you want to Uninstall it, Delete the RS BOT Folder and all that. Then reinstall it.

Another thing who Doesn't Know about Rs? Lol It's Just a question Razz
Back to top Go down
L0lx
Masta Member!
Masta Member!

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks alot dude, this is awesome! Very Happy
idk how to +rep, but I would if I could xD
Back to top Go down
HeatleyBoy15
Gangsta!
Gangsta!
HeatleyBoy15

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 pm

L0lx wrote:
Thanks alot dude, this is awesome! Very Happy
idk how to +rep, but I would if I could xD

Haha, I don't think these forums has +Rep. It's not like VB Forums. :S
Back to top Go down
Rise Against
Royal member
Royal member

PostSubject: Re: How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.   How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 am

Very helpful to people who didn't know about it or didn't know how to download it, and you spelt download wrong in the beginning. when your listing steps.
Back to top Go down

How to Download/Work RS Bot Perfectly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken-Isle! Full of Forsaken PKers! :: Help :: Guides-
Jump to: